Protecting Your Privacy
we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). we appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at hello@bibianaco
What personal Information we collect and hold
The personal information we collect about you will depend on the nature of our relationship with you. We may collect:
- your name, address, email, phone number(s);
- your age, date of birth, gender;
- payment, credit card and/or bank account details;
Why we collect personal information
Generally we collect your personal information to provide you with products or services and to manage our relationship with you.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes and to provide you with information about events, products and services that may be of interest to you.
How we collect Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you when YOU SIgn up to join our mailing list or purchase a product from the site.
How we use your personal information will depend on the nature of our relationship with you. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products you have orderd
- to facilitate the administration of a member database
- to facilitate the administration of, and your participation in, an online subscription newsletter
- to monitor your purchase history and our relationship with you
- to identify and inform you about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
Direct marketing opt out
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or other communications from us, please contact us on the details below so that we can update your preferences, or follow the instructions in these communications on how to unsubscribe.